OMW checkin error after 'GET'

radi8

Well Known Member
OMW checkin error after \'GET\'

I have a problem where if I create a project in DV, check out the P4101, do an Advanced GET on this from PD, and then try to check it in, I get an error stating that the for W4101E has a duplicate key for index: P4101|9|W4101E|1|68.

After doing several test iterations, I have determined that the issue is most likely with the DV7333 F98751 table indexes.

Here is why:

Both PD7333 and JD7333 F98751 table show that there are 2 entries for the index in question (P4101|9|W4101E|1|68)
According to the table design, the primary keys are: FSOBNM, FSRCRDTP, FSGNCID2, FSWEVENT, FSGNCID3, and FSFMNM
In PD733 and JD7333, these entries (for these keys) are:
P4101, 68, 9, 49, 1, 10, W4101E - UNIQUE
P4101, 68, 9, 49, 1, 15, W4101E - UNIQUE
When I try to push these into DV7333, it fails. It seems as though the index used in DV during checking does not use or check the FSGNCID3 index.
I re-indexed the table in DV, but still will still fail to check in the object.

All I have left to try is regenerating the F98751 table and reloading it from backup. I am not inclined to do this if there is something out there that I can change to fix this problem (ESU paper fix for example).

We are on XE/SP17.3, Any help is appreciated.

Re: OMW checkin error after \'GET\'

Hi radi8,

I do not know, wether does it help or not, but try to delete the object From Server in OMW before you check-in it.

Regards,

Zoltán

Yep did that but no luck.

Nothing I do has helped to resolve this one.

radi8,

Does a checkout followed immediately by a check in work?

Another possible cause could be that the TAM files on either the Deployment Server or the Development Client could be corrupt.

Yeah, May be the problem is with TAM files. Remove them from Development Client and Login to JDE again.
Try checkout and check-in of P4101 again.
files
dddict.ddb,dddict.xdb,ddtext.ddb,ddtext.xdb,glbltbl.ddb,glbltbl.xdb

If removing the six spec file won't solve the problem, then maybe re-installing the client will solve.
Regards,
Zoltán

One of my developer had similar issue trying to check-in a modified APPL (P04573). It would check-in when you didn't modify the object but as soon as you modify it, it wouldn't check-in.

The only way I could make it to check-in was to delete the server spec.

But, you would have to do it in each environment when you promote the project or either the promotion would fail with a general error.

Back