E9.2 OGL - Oracle Guided Learning

JohnDanter2

JohnDanter2

VIP Member
Hi folks

Not sure if anyone has seen the new feature in 9.2.7.3 but it's called OGL Oracle Guided Learning.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seems to be a link to pre-prepared E1 documentation and business processes filtered down to your APPL and release. Quite cool.
Has anyone used this or thinking of using it?

It's cloud based and we can host own OWN content. So I was wondering if there is a few to do so. Or is it all free?

Thanks

John

Yes! Finally a worthy UPK successor! I was pretty excited when i saw that they put it in 9.2.7.3 instead of Release 24.
We're about to play around with it in our DEMO Environment, but stuck on a different project right now. We still use UPK, so this comes at a perfect time as we plan to upgrade JDE in Q3/2023+

It's what's ORACLE been using on their own sites for quite some time now :)

PS: Pretty sure it won't be free.

If you beat me to it, let me know how you get on.

It seems to need soft coding entries to point to Oracles content but it's the hosting your own part that's intriguing me. As you say, I can't imagine that part or their part for that matter being 'free'

If you beat me to it, let me know how you get on.

It seems to need soft coding entries to point to Oracles content but it's the hosting your own part that's intriguing me. As you say, I can't imagine that part or their part for that matter being 'free'
HAS to be a charge, this is to replace UPK which was licensed & with a local or cloud option.

From what I'm seeing, Oracle teamed up with Steltix to bring this to market. One of their services has been UPK offboarding/conversion.

We'll be taking a look at Blueprint in a few short weeks, where they're going to "officially" launch the product.

Hi David

I got this from the guy who works at Steltix (old friend) .They will be at Blueprint yes and it's not free :)

For pricing we would need to know.
  • #JDE users
  • #employees
  • Do they have UPK today (there is some potential credits available)
  • Do they have their latest JDE support renewal they can share (this forms part of the calculation for the pricing)

Hi folks

Not sure if anyone has seen the new feature in 9.2.7.3 but it's called OGL Oracle Guided Learning.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seems to be a link to pre-prepared E1 documentation and business processes filtered down to your APPL and release. Quite cool.
Has anyone used this or thinking of using it?

It's cloud based and we can host own OWN content. So I was wondering if there is a few to do so. Or is it all free?

Thanks

John
Does anyone know if we can import existing UPKs into OGL or integrate with existing UPKs?

Back