• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

NER Copy

Neal Scarr

OK I tried the 32 bit version but now I'm getting procedure entry point errors like I mentioned in my post 6 months ago (May).

craig_welton

Legendary Poster
Neal, Sorry I missed your post from May. I am able to reproduce this now, so I should be able to work out a fix.

thanks
Craig

craig_welton

Legendary Poster
Well, not a fix but a workaround. Copy ICUUC.DLL from the E1 foundation (c:\e920\system\bin32 for example) and put it in the folder with NERDup.exe. For some reason, Win10 is loading it from SysWOW64. Another choice is to copy NERDup.exe to the foundation and run it from there.

Craig

Neal Scarr

I copied the ICUUC.DLL to the C:\Program Files (x86)\PatWel Group Inc\NERDup folder and it's working now.

Many thanks for your help.

johndanter

Legendary Poster
Hi Craig

Thanks for looking into this.
I've tried both options and I still get the same message. windows 7 SP1 64bit FAT Client

jimmygarison

I have is copied new NER object token is with some other project, when I tried to it find the project name having the token there's no other project.