Need your help on using B4200310 BSFN

the1newborn

Hi all,

need your advice on using the BSFN B4200310
Begin Doc
Edit Line
End Doc

I had filled each required fields in those business function, and put cCMDocAction as C (Change), and i wish to update F4211.LOTN, F4211.LOCN and F4211.SOQS.
But it didn't update anything except update in F4201.

I'm currently customizing an UBE, which using data from another software to update the mentioned fields in F4211, and then proceed to confirm shipment, without using P4205.

Are you able to repllicate thru screen what you are trying to do thru the function?. You might also want to check on the version you are using in the function.

Chan

Please go through the BSFN documentation it explains many things to you and I'm sure you will be able to achieve your goal.

Hi Chan Rana,

I have no issue on modifying the detail via P4205, but as per my checking on the ER, it only uses F4211 End Doc.

Hi all,

need your advice on using the BSFN B4200310
Begin Doc
Edit Line
End Doc

I had filled each required fields in those business function, and put cCMDocAction as C (Change), and i wish to update F4211.LOTN, F4211.LOCN and F4211.SOQS.
But it didn't update anything except update in F4201.

I'm currently customizing an UBE, which using data from another software to update the mentioned fields in F4211, and then proceed to confirm shipment, without using P4205.

When in doubt, I would turn JAS debug on and make the change via P4210, you'll see how each function is executed. You'll have visibility into all parameters. Less guessing.

When in doubt, I would turn JAS debug on and make the change via P4210, you'll see how each function is executed. You'll have visibility into all parameters. Less guessing.

Hi nkuebelbeck,

It is different with jdedebug.log?
May I know how to turn the JAS debug log on?

Hi nkuebelbeck,

It is different with jdedebug.log?
May I know how to turn the JAS debug log on?

click on the webserver you are using
on the left side, click logging
click the "create new user specific log configuration"
under log level threshold, click low level troubleshooting Messages(Verbos)
OPTIONAL- all the way to the right, click on RUNTIME from the list. It will default to ALL. This will log less and you will see all bsfn in and out parm with values
click apply

caution. this will slow things down a bit and create massive log files. user beware.

Attachments

• logging.jpg
    logging.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 28
Back