Need Help in CSMS Meter Reading

• Thread starter JDE_Saudi Arabia
  • Start date

JDE_Saudi Arabia

Hello to evryone.!

I would just like to ask some help regarding Meter Reading Application P12120.. I would like to know what are the tables used in this application, especially for the values in the meter4 Current Reading. ive been searching for the tables and i cannot find it.

Thank you so much for helping

We used it to track mileage. I believe that program actually creates a JE into the F0911 for the details and F1202 for monthly buckets totals. There is a year end process that also needs to be run to carry over the beginning balance. My previous employer didn't run it and messed up their data big time!

Hi,

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately i wasn't able to see the value of the field i was looking for data entered in the original meter value. I ve been searching all work order tables and meter reading tables and found no luck.

Some more help would be highly appreciated. Ive looked also inside the program itself but the BV F1202, F1201, F1217 does not have the data i was looking for.

Thanks again for the help..

Here's some info I got from Oracle:

When we enter meter readings(P12120) , system updates F0911 with Ledger type of AA & document type MU in the GLU (units ) field and F1202 table with ledger type of AU in period buckets in units.

Questions: Why does the system store meter readings in F0911 table in AA ledger type or not in AU ledger type? Is there any underlying logic behind this design ?

Unit Ledger Types does usually have "U" as second byte (for example, AU / CU / BU / PU ...) and they are not designed in order to fill-in F0911.GLLT field.

That's why F0911 (GL Ledger) table is storing both Amounts (F0911.GLAA) and Units (F0911.GLU). In other words: your F0911 record will reflect F0902 (GL balance) in AA and AU ledger type at posting time (R09801).

The original meter readings are stored in the F1202 table in the appropriate period as a positive value. All other current meter entries are stored in the table as a negative value. The Original Meter Readings are held in the specified accounts for the FMC, FMD, or FME AAIs.

Back