• JDELIST is celebrating its 20 year anniversary today!
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Multiple orders in one pdf

Makhn51

Hey folks,
So I am trying to get a single pdf with multiple work orders. I am able to get the xml with the multiple work orders together.
I am breaking on each work order number as well, and therefore use the for each on : order number in the BI Publisher body.

I am able to get individual work order's data (e.g pg 1-5 first Work order (321262), pg 5-9 second work order (321285)).

The problem I am facing is that the footer is only showing the data from the first work order. It never changes. I want it to change when the work order number changes from 321262 to 321285. I want the work order number to print in the footer. So the first 5 pages footer should show 321262 and the pgs 5-9 footer should show 321285.

I've tried a lot, am calling a subtemplate made specifically for the footer from within the footer, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Makhn51

Update: I have found the solution - bursting. It automatically assigned the corresponding WO in the different pdfs.