MRP process and F4111

cncjay

Well Known Member
Hi All,

A quick question (I'm not an apps guy)

We run MRP process nightly.

Can anyone please confirm if the MRP process reads the F4111 table while it is running.

Launching cross reference utility does not list it but I remember attending a seminar at Collab17 this year where I heard the presenter say that when they purged their F4111 table, MRP process finished a lot quicker.

Any input on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi All,

A quick question (I'm not an apps guy)

We run MRP process nightly.

Can anyone please confirm if the MRP process reads the F4111 table while it is running.

Launching cross reference utility does not list it but I remember attending a seminar at Collab17 this year where I heard the presenter say that when they purged their F4111 table, MRP process finished a lot quicker.

Any input on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I suspect you probably misheard. More likely they said they purged the F41021 item balances table. This table needs to be actively managed in terms of purging unwanted balance records. Just be careful using the standard purge UBE because it is more chainsaw than scalpel.

Russell,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, quite possible I may have misheard regarding F4111 vs F41021.
We are going through arctools purge project in production, I will touch base with their team to see if F41021 is on their list of tables to purge.

Thanks.

Careful on your purges if you utilize Lot/Serial traceability.

JDE uses F4111 and possibly F41021 when performing Lot Trace/Track.

Back