A7.3 Modified Worldsoft Objects

Third Instance

Hello Team,
I have no experience Worldsoft / AS400.. We are talking decades old systems.
I need to identify whether / which base objects of World (A7.3) were customized (not System / product code 55). I was hoping to find some tables for the projects and objects in project like JDE EnterpriseOne.
Could you please help identify the tables, if any, or alternative solutions to identify any base worldsoft objects that were customized ?

Thanks !

World does not have the same OMW that Enterprise One has. But there is a software repository.

Advisor Webcast: JD Edwards World - Software Versions Repository - Basic [Video] held April 21, 2015 (Doc ID 1986979.1)​

JDE sent their software in a library/source file named JDFSRC/JDESRC and all of the compiled objects in library JDFOBJ. People who wanted to update these objects would make copies of the source in other libraries. Look at the library list table for a library that the updated objects might reside in.

If your predecessors followed JDE recommendations, libraries JDFOBJ and JDFSRC will contain only base code. Hopefully, custom source and object will be in a different library in the library list

Back