Mexican AP checks with IVA Tax (Mexcian VAT) Processing

MikeS

MikeS

Hello JDE List

we are in the process of setting up our OneWorld XE installation (which operates with a main US ledger) for our new Mexican division with a Mexican ledger. One of my tasks in this endeavor will be to make sure that the AP checks to be printed at our division in Mexico are printed properly stating the Mexican IVA tax on the check stub and of course that the payment process especially in regards to the processing of the special Mexican IVA tax is producing the correct journal entries on the GL.

I already found a helpful white paper at the Peoplesoft website (Solution ID: 200964631) that provides instructions on system set up for the Mexican withholding tax. However I thought I'd put a post up here in the forum to find out if anyone else here has ever set up AP Check writing in OneWorld XE for a Mexican company / division and would be willing to share with me/us any kind of info, comments, problems or words of advise that might be useful for me as I work through this process.

I tried a couple of searches in regards to this in the forums here but was only able to find one partial 2-message-thread from 2001 that seemed to talk about a Mexican IVA and AP problem but I was unable to find either the original message that started the thread or any kind of resolution.

As always - thank you very much for your time.

Mike

B7333 XE SP23_J1 AS400 V5R3

Back