Media Object attachment Upload

Thiruvn

Thiruvn

Hi Eevery boday in this foram,

We want to upload all 30000 Items with description and media object text also.

We are able to upload all the Items with using Inter Operability. But Media Object Attachment is not done.

Can I have a help from you people to upload the media object text also with the Items.

Thanks for the help.

=A0Hi Vaas Boya, =0A=0AI also required some help regarding the same issue. I had pictures of the items to be uploaded. If you get any soln. Please pa ss it to me too.It would be of great help.=0A=0AThanx in Advance!!!!=0A=0AW arm Regards=0A=0ASalil B. Malekar=0A=0A=0AOn Sun, 20 Apr 2008 vaas boya wro te :=0A>Hi Eevery boday in this foram,=0A>We want to upload all 30000 Items with description and media object text also.=0A>We are able to upload all the Items with using Inter Operability. But Media Object Attachment is not also with the Items.=0A>Thanks for the help.=0A>=0A>The=0A>entire JDELIST t Job Opportunites forum=0A>This is the JDELIST EnterpriseOne Developers Mail ing List.=0A>JDELIST is not affiliated with JDEdwards=AE.=0A>To unsubscribe from this list via email,=0A>Click here=0A>.=0A=0A=0ASALIL B.MALEKAR

Please, have a look at our One Attachment Manager software, following the URL in my signature.

Sounds similar to what I have just done.
I got the text and the key in a temporary table and then created an E1 app which stepped through the table creating a media object as it went using the 'ConvertNarrativeText' BSFN. Pass in the key to suppDataNumericKey1 and the text to MO_Text_blob. Once the media objects were created I used SQL to change the columns to what I needed. Hope this helps.

Dave

Back