Mapping Date from E-Business Suite to JDE 9.1

pbare

Well Known Member
I know that this is likely the wrong place to be placing this but I am at a loss as to how to find the information that I need.

We have taken on a client that currently uses E-business Suite but we want to migrate their data to the JDE database.

I have been trying to figure out where the Employee History and Payroll History records would be stored in the E-business suite. (only started looking at the table structures this week)

We have a fairly aggressive schedule for getting the data from one system to the other so if someone can provide any information whatsoever, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Pam

We have a fairly aggressive schedule for getting the data from one system to the other so if someone can provide any information whatsoever, I would really appreciate it.

If timing is critical then you need to get someone that knows the ebus database structure. We've done a couple of migrations from ebus to JDE for asset management and it has been a painful experience. The ebus database looks like it was designed by someone doing their PHD on 5th normal form. Assuming HR is like AM then you're not looking for a couple of tables, you're looking for a couple of dozen tables.

Back