Looking for a JSOX Compliance solution for World A7.3

KayBee52

Yep, we're still at 7.3, hoping to upgrade to 9.3 next year, in the meantime we need a SOX compliance reporting tool. We have come up with a custom report but we have to list all the business units that a user can access for each menu option and the report is so big (got it down to 4500 lines from 8900) that the managers don't have time to sift through it all. Has anyone found anything that works?

Yep, we're still at 7.3, hoping to upgrade to 9.3 next year, in the meantime we need a SOX compliance reporting tool. We have come up with a custom report but we have to list all the business units that a user can access for each menu option and the report is so big (got it down to 4500 lines from 8900) that the managers don't have time to sift through it all. Has anyone found anything that works?

Hi - which company are you using for auditing? If you would like to contact me directly at [email protected] I may be able to give some assistance, as we have been through the same issue over the past few years. Cheers

Hi,

There are 2 main vendors in the marketplace (QS above and us). Our website is www.alloutsecurity.com. Or you can contact me ([email protected]) for a technical view or Katie on the sales side ([email protected]).

The 2 products both provide great SOX solutions but they go about it in a totally different way - this means they require a different type of investment to get started for example.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Luke

Back