• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

location for downloading E1 server manager management console

bluelake

Hi,

I try to download latest version of E1 Server Manager Management Console? Where can I find it? e delivery or update center?

Thanks
blukelake
JDE EnterpriseOne 9.2

DEA

The console itself is part of the tools release downloads in the update center. Weblogic can be found on OTN site.

bluelake

Thanks David for your response. I also try to find upgrade component of Server Manager (a par file). I do find Enterprise server 9.2.4 par file in Update Center. But how can i find server manager 9.2.4 par file? Thanks

schojo44

Go to updatecenter.oracle.com, login and search for type "EnterpriseOne Tools Releases" name "*9.2.4.3*" and there you'll find all of them.