Line Splits for Kit...Which Program?

ErpRob

Well Known Member
JDELIST

I pulled the following message from the an earlier posting about a year ago and I was wondering which program is in charge of the line number for split lines.

Currently when splitting lines on kits, it is numbered

Line # Item
1.000 TestItem1
1.010 TestItem1
1.020 TestItem1

I would like the split to do the following instead for kits

Line # Item
1.000 TestItem1
1.100 TestItem1
1.200 TestItem1

Can someone please tell me which program needs to be changed and even where it needs to be changed for this to happen. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Rob
XE

JDElisters,

First of all, sorry to duplicate this question. I already have it posted in the Oneworld Xe applications forum, but not as many people view that one. This forum is the hotspot.

Anyway, here is my dilemma.

We're testing for an upgrade to Xe from B7332. I noticed something strange but I can't recall if it's something that can be controlled via system setup processing options.

In B7332, split lines on sales orders (due to multiple lot allocations, serialized product allocations, and partial backorder allocations)would increment by tenths at a time. Also, the last status for new lines would be 902.

For example:

Line # Item Lot Status
1.000 TestItem1 123 540/545
1.100 TestItem1 456 902/545
1.200 TestItem1 789 902/545

But in my Xe testing, it is incrementing at thousandths when splitting lines, and last status for new lines are 912.

c

I'm not sure yet about how Kit lines and substitute items are incremented in Xe, but it used to be tenths for split lines (1.100), hundredths for Kits (1.010), and thousandths for replacement/substitute items (1.001).

Is this something that I can change in setup or is it hard-coded in the system? It's going to be a bit confusing for our users who are used to the old line increments.

Any help would be appreciated.

Justin Revoredo
Amersham Biosciences
Piscataway, NJ
OW B7332 Coexistence SP11.1
AS/400 Oracle

P41351 is Kit Selection.
W/in the OK button are two F4211 Edit Lines.
The mnLineNoIncrement parm on the 2nd of these is hardcoded to .010

Gene

Back