Lead time cost rollup

Bill JDE

Hi All,
I'm trying to run lead time roll up program and not sure why system is not calculating the cumulative lead time for the parent item. I have Purchasing lead time for the components in Item master,BOM created and routing set up. Am I missing something ? Appreciate your help.

HI,

Please check whether you have kept lead times at Item branch addition system info for all the procured items.

Thanks , Aleem

Hello, I do have the similar issue, I have the Leadtime level at Item branch additional information for all procured items but still it is not calculating MFG lead time and cumulative lead time

1680783967414.png
1680784013695.png

Ran leadtime roll up R30822A

1680784066562.png

1680784103853.png

Hi there,
It's possible that there could be a few reasons why the system is not calculating the cumulative lead time for the parent item. Here are a few things you can check:

1. Double check that the purchasing lead time is correctly set up for each component in the item master. Make sure that the lead time is entered in the correct units (e.g. days, weeks) and that it is accurate.
  2. Check that the BOM and routing are correctly set up. Ensure that all necessary components are included in the BOM and that the routing is correct. Also, make sure that the lead times for any subassemblies or intermediate items are included in the calculations.
  3. Check that the lead time roll-up program is set up correctly. Make sure that the program is set to calculate lead times for all necessary components and that the settings are correct.

Hi All,
I'm trying to run lead time roll up program and not sure why system is not calculating the cumulative lead time for the parent item. I have Purchasing lead time for the components in Item master,BOM created and routing set up. Am I missing something ? Appreciate your help.
Please run the integrity report (R30601) to justify the low-level code before R30822A.

Hi there,
It's possible that there could be a few reasons why the system is not calculating the cumulative lead time for the parent item. Here are a few things you can check:

1. Double check that the purchasing lead time is correctly set up for each component in the item master. Make sure that the lead time is entered in the correct units (e.g. days, weeks) and that it is accurate.
  2. Check that the BOM and routing are correctly set up. Ensure that all necessary components are included in the BOM and that the routing is correct. Also, make sure that the lead times for any subassemblies or intermediate items are included in the calculations.
  3. Check that the lead time roll-up program is set up correctly. Make sure that the program is set to calculate lead times for all necessary components and that the settings are correct.
Thank you Richard,
1. Purchasing Leadtime is setup correctly for all components at item Branch level.
2. BOM and Routing are defined correctly. For the item which I tested, doesn't have subassemblies
3. Processing Option setup of R30822A is defined as per provided screenshot. The branch plant is 23001 and the Option 4. (Zero Move/queue Hours is defined to take from Work center in case no value there at Routing)

Still it is not calculating the cumulative Leadtime.

Regards,
Vinay

Hello All, Kindly let me know what additional setup is missed here, Need to demonstrate the same to client.
Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Vinay

Thank you Richard,
1. Purchasing Leadtime is setup correctly for all components at item Branch level.
2. BOM and Routing are defined correctly. For the item which I tested, doesn't have subassemblies
3. Processing Option setup of R30822A is defined as per provided screenshot. The branch plant is 23001 and the Option 4. (Zero Move/queue Hours is defined to take from Work center in case no value there at Routing)

Still it is not calculating the cumulative Leadtime.

Regards,
Vinay
Does your Data Selection on your R30822A include the Item and all of its components listed on it's BOM ?

And have you checked the Troubleshooting section of E1: 30: R30822A Understanding Leadtime Rollup (Doc ID 1381378.1)

Hope this helps

Thank you very much Craig. It worked now. I went through this document before posting but seems I missed this below remark in this "Data selection: the Leadtime Rollup program function differently than the Cost Rollup program (R30812). All items that are components of the parent item, both manufactured and purchased, must be specified in the data selection. The easiest ways to do this is to set data selection for the branch/plant, master planning family, or enter each item individually."

It is solved now. Thanks again.
Regards,
Vinay

Back