Kits/Configurator

gauravraikar

Hi,
I am not able to view the option Kits/Configurator in Row,when I try to access it via SO Detail revision.
For certain orders I am able to see the option for certain orders not.I have checked the order types but not able to find anything.
Is there any setup I am missing here?

Hi

You should also check the stocking type on the branch of the SO line, the Stocking type should be C, if not, Kits / Configurator is not enabled

Regards

Hi

You should also check the stocking type on the branch of the SO line, the Stocking type should be C, if not, Kits / Configurator is not enabled

Regards

This is the solution I found from Oracle:
[h=3]Reconfigure Not Allowed with Configured Items from Stock[/h]At time of Sales Order Entry (P4210 or P42101), when accepting a configuration in the Configured Item Revisions (P3210) from stock and returning on hand available inventory to the sales detail, the configuration is absolute. Reconfiguring the item at any point in the sales process is not acceptable nor is it allowed. Once a user has intentionally selected configured inventory and returned it back to the sales detail, the design is such that the user is stopped from going to the Configured Item Revisions to prevent reconfiguration of the item. If it is necessary to view the configuration of the order, a user can do so from the Customer Service Inquiry form by going to the Row exit, then Item, and selecting Configuration. This will take the user to the Work with Configuration form (P32983) where the configuration can be viewed but not changed.
If the configuration of the available inventory is no longer applicable, the only appropriate option is to delete the sales detail line and create a new line with appropriate configuration.

Back