E9.2 Job Cost AAI

ShortyAO

Hello,

I am looking to see if JDE E1 9.2 has a way of setting up job cost AAI (JCCE) to a different underbilling account. For example, I will have projects that will have to go to an underbilling account of 1311 and another set of projects that will have to go to an underbilling account of 3510. Is there a way in the AAI to identify the difference? I see Company as an option but these jobs can be coming from the same company so not an option. Is this a possibility? Or is the JCCE only able to be differentiated by company? Below is an example of our current set-up. Not clear if I was to create another one how to then set-up the job so it references the correct AAI.

1677689417241.png

Thank you,
Anya

Hi Anya,

regarding JCCE AAI used by "R51444 - Create Journal Entries for Profit Recognition" it seems to me you cannot differentiate that depending on job categories.
Indeed you can have different JCCE items (F0012 records) by company, but within the same company you have just two options:

1. leave MCU (F0012 field) empty in order for R51444 to use your job cost BU
2. populate MCU (F0012 field) with a specific business unit.

Apparently JDE has been designed in order to prefer option one, thus to book the same object account / subsidiary under specific BU for "underbilling event".

Kind regards,

Carlo

Back