JDeveloper - Problem with BSSV Proxy & classes

S83

I've a problem, I have created a BSSV proxy with external WSDL. For JD Edwards I created a WebService proxy in package name oracle.e1.bssv.J55NXXXX. When I created the proxy with the proxy wizard in JDeveloper this bring some classes of external WebService a one package but this package is created on folder source java root (com.XX.integration.XX) but not in my project that it's in oracle.e1.bssv.J55NXXXX.

In my flat client this works well, but when we deploy the BSSV Proxy fails because in the log indicates than some classes not find. And this classes is the classes than is out of my project in other package that the proxy defined out.

Can you help me? What we can doing? I tried move the classes to my project and rename the package but it didn't work.

Jdeveloper - 11g Release (11.1.5.0)

I've a problem, I have created a BSSV proxy with external WSDL. For JD Edwards I created a WebService proxy in package name oracle.e1.bssv.J55NXXXX. When I created the proxy with the proxy wizard in JDeveloper this bring some classes of external WebService a one package but this package is created on folder source java root (com.XX.integration.XX) but not in my project that it's in oracle.e1.bssv.J55NXXXX.

In my flat client this works well, but when we deploy the BSSV Proxy fails because in the log indicates than some classes not find. And this classes is the classes than is out of my project in other package that the proxy defined out.

Can you help me? What we can doing? I tried move the classes to my project and rename the package but it didn't work.

Jdeveloper - 11g Release (11.1.5.0)

Thinking out load here.

1. Does your BSSV have dependencies on other BSSV?
2. Did you check in all the objects?

Back