JDeveloper 11.1.1.9 and JDE 9.2

Andrew2009

Well Known Member
I installed JDev 11.1.1.9 since it's certified to use with JDE 9.2. When I click on Invoke JDeveloper button on a JP or J object, when it opens up JDeveloper, it did not create the application DV920 and project JXXXX or JPXXXX like it did with JDeveloper 11.1.1.5 and JDE 9.1.

Do you know why?

Thanks

Hello Andrew,
Did you try to initialise E1 in JDeveloper?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 81
That option is only available in Jdeveloper 12c. You have to do that every time which is annoying.

It's not available in Jdeveloper 11g because it does it automatically for you, at least in 11.1.1.5 version

That option is only available in Jdeveloper 12c. You have to do that every time which is annoying.
Indeed it is really annoying, I hope this can be fixed somewhere in *.ini settings.

It's not available in Jdeveloper 11g because it does it automatically for you, at least in 11.1.1.5 version

Have you tried to locate workspace file C:\E920\DV920\java\DV920.jws and open it in JDeveloper?

Hi Andrew,

One option is to select your pathcode say DV920.

Rightclick and select new Enterprise one project and select your object.

This will create an entry with your BSSV object under your projects.

Attachments

• JDEV.JPG
    JDEV.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 60
That's the issue. In your screenshot, it did not even create the QA910 application in your example. In my case, it would be DV920.jws.

Hi,

Delete the user preferences directory on the machine where this is happening.

===
Delete the system11.1.x.x.xx.xx.xx directory located in "C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\JDeveloper" and restart your machine.
===

Still no lucky. Someone at Oracle was able to reproduce my issue and it looks like it might be a bug with JDeveloper 11.1.1.9. I created a Service Request already.

Back