JDEList - Tips and Traps Moderator

ekempter

ekempter

Administrator
Please be advised that Sef has graciously volunteered to moderate the JDEList Tips and Traps forum. Sef has been an active participant on the forums for some time. He will be collecting the many Tips and Traps that have been posted on the forums and moving them to the Tips and Traps forum. I am sure that Sef will make the Tips and Traps forum a valuable asset to the JDE professional. Thanks for your help Sef!

Place your system configuration information in your signature!

Great!

Sef, thanks a lot in advance!

It will be a huge job to scan all archive posts but will be very usefull for all listers to see this collection on one place.

Thanks again,

Zoltán

B7332 SP11, ESU 4116422, Intel NT4, SQL 7 SP1
(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

Thank you Eric for your introduction.

I'll just briefly explain what my intentions are:

Any (initially recent, later more historic) stand alone tip or trap I will (edit and) move to the Tips section.

Other helpful hints that are part of a larger discussion or thread I will try and collate and categorise and post afresh.
Eg a number of posts have been made suggesting additions to the JDE.INI. Other threads have suggested shortcuts.

Wherever possible I will make reference to the originator. However please don't be offended if the alleged originator actually copied the tip from a previous post from another user.

As I said, I will try and go back over the last few months and pick up any suitable material and it will take some time to go further back in history. Other tips I may not discover at all (some are very well hidden and others (especially CNC and hardware) I may not even understand).
So please feel free to make suggestions, either in the post or through a private message.

Thanks for your cooperation

Rgds,

Sef van den Nieuwelaar
Australia
B732 on NT, XE on NT, B732/A73 on AS400, B733 on NT

Back