JDE Trial Edition on Oracle Cloud

jhsiao520123

Dear Lists,
I need your help urgently on this :

I followed the Doc.
http://www.oracle.com/webfolder/tec...ne_9.2_trial/jde_enterpriseone_9.2_trial.html
to deploy step by step and everything looks fine until the last step open the PuTTY to run. The statement handing on "Executing SQL for the Database" for a long timthen then the connection aborted. I tried to connect server again via Winscp OK but then opened PuTTY and after giving the password the statement displayed [opc@johnhsiao ~]$ and gave "command not found" no matter what I typed in.

I have no tech background and have trouble to find what's wrong with my settings. Oracle On-Line Help provided not much help and so posted my problems here. By the way found two more files wrote into server ../tmp folder after 1st time ran PuTTY and they are F98OWPU.dmp and F98OWSEC.dmp.

Besides also found after I uploaded and ran file OrchestrationTE.json to Orchestration tab on Oracle Compute Cloud Service, the only disable security rule (12 out of 13 are enable) is DB related. As said I have no tech background and not sure if this related my issue. But has tried again (by deleting everything and scratching from beginning) and enabled the DB related security rule after loaded and run OrchestrationTE.json, but finally got the same issue on my last step (open the PuTTY and hanged on Executing SQL for Database for a long time, and then aborted)

I do have a demo next Monday and any your quick comments can help are highly appreciated. Thanks again !

Regards,
John

Back