JDE Roundtables at Collaborate

szmyd

szmyd

Well Known Member
I’ve been working with Viki Young from Quest and Tim Johnson to come up with some ideas for roundtable sessions at the Collaborate event this year. I’ve been specifically looking for ideas relating to JDE, both the World and EnterpriseOne packages. These would be any topics that you would like to discuss with fellow customers of common interest or ideas. Even if there is an area that you would like to discuss but don’t have much experience with, please feel free to propose it. This conference is all about gaining knowledge and bettering ourselves both professional and personally. So, any and all ideas are welcome.

Here are some ideas that Tim has gathered through various sources from the PeopleSoft perspective (some of which also relate to JDE).

Tools and Technologies

Integration Broker - use, gotchas, issues, recommendations
Change Assistant - best practices, what's working, what's not
Performance Monitor - who's using it, how well is it working
Security - advanced topics - single signon, authentication, LDAP, etc
Best Practices or how do you handle patches and upgrades? What is your method to the madness?
OEM/Grid control integration for CA/Performance Manager is it coming?
Xml Publisher what is it and can it help us?

Finance

SOX or regulatory compliances

HRMS

HIPAA Compliance

JDE

Vertex Sales and use tax Integration limitations
Applying and testing a ESU with more than 50 applications across all disciplines in a SOX, GMP, FDA regulated environment
How to justify a 15 site JDE upgrade with relatively no business value in the upgrade
What does lifetime support really mean?

Some roundtables are already scheduled, which can be viewed from the Quest website. Some of the World roundtable sessions already being offered revolve around security and upgrades.

If you have any suggestions please reply to me off-line @ [email protected].

Thanks

Back