E9.2 JDE Report output as CSV - column missing from report

mgtoombs65

Hi All,

We have a custom report that I'm outputting to CSV. One of the columns on the PDF version is freight handling code (FRTH). When I run this report for CSV output, this column is not on the CSV report. What would cause this? Is this a development issue? I'm not familiar with prepping for CSV output, does it require additional formatting?

Generally, it is require to design in 52*8 for csv but in 9.2 i also have observed that few of columns missing while csv output.
To fix this set this at apporx 60-65*8 and then fit the Report Variables to print.

Sorry, but I am not technical in E1 9.2.. What is meant by 52*8 and 60-65*8?

In Report Design Aid, go to the layout menu and select grid alignment. Make the horizontal 52 and Vertical 8. When you do this there will be some vertical lines that appear on the report layout. Then make each of your columns equal to the width of one of the vertical lines.

If you do this it will make all of your columns appear and get rid of any extra columns. But as noted above, you may need to play with it and make the horizontal somewhere between 60 - 65.

If the pdf report is used, you will probably want to have a new version created that you apply these changes to, so that you can either run it to pdf or csv depending on the version.

In Report Design Aid, go to the layout menu and select grid alignment. Make the horizontal 52 and Vertical 8. When you do this there will be some vertical lines that appear on the report layout. Then make each of your columns equal to the width of one of the vertical lines.

If you do this it will make all of your columns appear and get rid of any extra columns. But as noted above, you may need to play with it and make the horizontal somewhere between 60 - 65.

If the pdf report is used, you will probably want to have a new version created that you apply these changes to, so that you can either run it to pdf or csv depending on the version.
Thank you!

Back