JDE OW XE : Receipt Routing Interoperability

Tricard

Dear All,

I am working as a functional SCM consultant for a Worldwide company specialized in luxury goods.
As this company wants to implement a MES software linked to its current ERP JDE OW XE, I need to specify the different EAI connections between both systems.

But, I am currently facing an issue on the Purchase Order receiving interface. The R47071 (based on F47071 & F47072) seems not designed to manage receipt routing interoperability. This batch is only able to move goods from "In transit" to Stock or "In Transit" to the first RR step. It can not be used to move goods from the first RR step to Stock.

Do you think that R43092Z1i (based on F43092Z1) could be use to move goods from the first RR step to Stock ? Do you have some advice or a JDE guide that could help me ?
laugh.gif

Best Regards,

I just send you Doc ID: 625648.1,
please let me know if it is useful.

Best Regards

Bruno Condemi

Thank you Bruno.
grin.gif

The ID 644889.1 also explains that R43092Z1i is not working in XE application.
frown.gif
As it's not conceivable to updagre our ERP, we need to perform a gap analysis between JDE 8.10 and XE about R43092Z1i, R43092P and P43092Z1. Then, we will try to make the necessary amendments to these programs.

Do you know if it is possible to downgrade a batch/program from JDE 8.10 to XE ???
confused.gif

Best Regards,

Julien Tricard
Supply-Chain Consultant
France - Paris

Back