JDE Orchestrator Outputs

leogoh13

Hi,

I would like to ask about orchestration outputs, where I have found out that some orchestration doesn't show the orchestration outputs when clicked. Is this a bug? I've cleared my caches, logging in and back but still having the same issue. Do someone have an explanation about this? I've search online about JDE orchestrator related to this issue, but there's not much info about JDE Orchestrator, or anyone have a source where I can find about this matter?

I'm still new in JDE Orchestrator, FYI.

Thanks.

What browser are you using? I've had issues with some options not being available in IE and Chrome. Firefox seems to work best.

Check your service requests, you should have some fields to be returned - it will be a step shown as return from data.
Then go to your Orchestrations, below the Service Input Fields you should find Define Output just check all fields all you need to be returned.

What browser are you using? I've had issues with some options not being available in IE and Chrome. Firefox seems to work best.
Check your service requests, you should have some fields to be returned - it will be a step shown as return from data.
Then go to your Orchestrations, below the Service Input Fields you should find Define Output just check all fields all you need to be returned.

Yes, after spending some time looking around, the only way I would know what is happening if there's no UI feedback, is to look at the server logs in the server manager.
Then, I found out my service request was not mapped correctly.

Back