JDE Oneworld XE License Problem

MikeR123321

Hello All,

I am having any issue with JDE OneWorld XE licensing. After uninstalling on clients it doesn't always release the license so we are at the point where we need to free some up.

I went in and renamed jdeclnt.ddc and jdeclnt.xdc and went to reset server security. Put in all the information into the SPC Generator and inputed the information into OneWorld. It seems like everything did what it was supposed to do. No errors. I go into the license usage application and I get 0 available and 0 used licenses.

At this point I checked the client directory and it appears that the files were not recreated. I verified permissions on the folder in case that had something to do with it but no luck.

A year or so ago I performed a distater recovery test and it seems to work fine on the test server I was using but I can't get it to recreate the files on the producation server.

Any ideas?

I have found a bit of a work around but it is not ideal as it takes a long time. I have renamed a computer to be same as one of the licenses, installed oneworld then uninstalled and this is freeing up the license.

It would still be nice to know how to get the Reset Server Security to work if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,

Mike

Back