• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

JDE Object Browser 2.0

I have two logs of the problem, one if I first enter the FAT and then open the Object Browser, and second if I first open the Objetc Browser and enter the FAT.

In the two scenarios, those reported by the logs are very different,

jde.log of the first case

jde.jpg

craig_welton

Legendary Poster
Was the workstation re-configured in some way? Try unistalling and re-installing Object browser? Sorry, but nothing I've seen before.

I have reinstalled several times, jdetrace does not work, nerdump does not work, the products were working, the client did a network and port segmentation for security reasons, after that they stopped working, the JDE FAT works correctly.

craig_welton

Legendary Poster
I'm sorry, but if the workstation was re-configured, it's difficult to know what changed. Anything with UAC, path etc.? It needs to run as admin. The app just calls JDE APIs in the system DLLs.

Craig