jde.ini setting for xmlinteroperability

w2vijay

Well Known Member
I posted this question yesterday but some guys did not understand and here I am giving more details. Let me explain it again

********************************************************************
Offshore Environment is JDE9.0
We have a requirement to call jde business function from .net c# program. For that we are using the xml interoperability functionality feature.

We have built a webmethod to call jdebusines function(updateworkorderstatus) to update the status of work order in table F4801. As a prerequisite we have registered the dll's on the development web server.

The .NET program will be called from a machine where jde is not installed.

In the process of calling the business function .net program will construct XML structue with below parameter values and sends as request. The below parameter values will be present in web.config file where the .net program will read this file for constructing the xml request.

<add key="JDEServiceAccount" value="vvattiprol"/>
<add key="JdeCallmethodType" value="callmethod"/>
<add key="JDEEnvironment" value="DV7334"/>
<add key="JDEPortNumber" value="6010"/>
<add key="JDEEnterpriseServerName" value="DVEOLG01"/>
<add key="JdeCallMethodName" value="UpdateWorkOrderStatus"/>
<add key="JdeApp" value="JdeWebRequest"/>
<add key="JDEServiceAccountPassword" value="[email protected]"/>
<add key="JdeRunOnError" value="no"/>
<add key="JDEResponseWaitTime" value="30"/>


The .NET program is successful in updating the status of a work order in local(offshore) where we do not have single sign on environment or active directory.
*************************************************************

client enviornment is JDE 8.0 SP23
The same .NET program when uploaded to client DV web sever and imported the required dll's(xmlinterop dll's) and in the web config file passed the appropriate values and executed. it is giving the error as "connection failed".

************************************************************************
I have seen some difference When I compared the ini files of both versions JDE8.0 and JDE9.0.

Offshore Enterprise server(JDE9.0) kernel settings.

[JDENET_KERNEL_DEF6]
krnlName=CALL OBJECT KERNEL
dispatchDLLName=XMLCallObj.dll
[email protected]
maxNumberOfProcesses=100
numberOfAutoStartProcesses=0
singleThreadedMode=N
ThreadPoolSize=20
ThreadPoolSizeIncrement=5

[JDENET_KERNEL_DEF15]
krnlName=XML TRANS KERNEL
dispatchDLLName=XMLTransactions.dll
[email protected]
maxNumberOfProcesses=1
numberOfAutoStartProcesses=0

[JDENET_KERNEL_DEF16]
krnlName=XML List Kernel
dispatchDLLName=xmllist.dll
[email protected]
maxNumberOfProcesses=1
numberOfAutoStartProcesses=0


Client Enterprise server(JDE8.0) kernel settings.

[JDENET_KERNEL_DEF6]
krnlName=CALL OBJECT KERNEL
dispatchDLLName=jdekrnl.dll
[email protected]
maxNumberOfProcesses=20
numberOfAutoStartProcesses=0

[JDENET_KERNEL_DEF15] - This section is not present

[JDENET_KERNEL_DEF16]
krnlName=XML List Kernel
dispatchDLLName=xmllist.dll
[email protected]
maxNumberOfProcesses=1
numberOfAutoStartProcesses=0


Let me know if I need to make any changes to jde.ini file of client enterprise Server or what is the reason for the .NET program not updating the work order status at client machine.


thanks,
Vijay
 
Top