JDE Fleet Management

seth_678

Good day,

Is there anybody that is currently using JDE for Fleet Management. Not just for plant and equipment but for customer based fleet management. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Hello Seth,

There are several customers utilizing JDE Enterprise Asset Management for Fleet applications, most of them are in the public sector with fleets ranging from light vehicles, to Snow Plows, to Heavy Construction Fleets.

If you need further information, or possibly need to contact one of these customers as a reference, I could probably assist with that.

Best regards,

Scott Hollowell
Asset Management Solutions
[email protected]

Hello Seth,

There are several customers utilizing JDE Enterprise Asset Management for Fleet applications, most of them are in the public sector with fleets ranging from light vehicles, to Snow Plows, to Heavy Construction Fleets.

If you need further information, or possibly need to contact one of these customers as a reference, I could probably assist with that.

Best regards,

Scott Hollowell
Asset Management Solutions
[email protected]
Hi Scott, I could use this information, and possibly contact info if you're still available.

Hi Scott, I could use this information, and possibly contact info if you're still available.

Hi August,

Feel free to email me at the email in my original reply, I'll see what I can do to match up an appropriate reference for you.

Back