JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded. Probable cause is forgetting to call jdeRemoveDataPtr()

prudhvi

JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded. Probable cause is forgetting to call jdeRemoveDataPtr()

Hi Friends,

I have created a custom Report and in DoSection called "Calculate Landed Costs cache" BSFN (N4300970) then in a while loop retrieving each record in the cache using "F41291 Retrieve Landed Cost Cache" BSFN (B4300980)and doing some calculation.
My Problem is Report is running fine for the smaller data selection (Data Selection is on F4311 table) but the records selection is bigger the report not able to process and throwing an error in jde.log "JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded. Probable cause is forgetting to call jdeRemoveDataPtr()"

Please help me on this ... what should i need to do, if i need to clear the cache or to do some thing to free the cache please let me know which BSFN i need to call to come out of this error.

Version : OneWord Xe (B7333 Servie Pack 23)
Platform : Windows

Attachments

• 180453-Do Section Event Rules.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 131
Re: JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded. Probable cause is forgetting to call jdeRemoveDataPtr()

Most likely this is NOT a problem with jdeCache. Somewhere a BSFN is calling jdeStoreDataPtr and there is not a corresponding jdeRemoveDataPtr call. Eventually you will run out of resources since the jdeStoreDataPtr API is limited to something like 1000 handles or maybe 10,000 handles, can't remember. In either case it is a fixed size.

Further more, running out of jdeStoreDataPtr handles is REALLY bad since it can cause issues in other applications. If it is happening in a UBE then the problem may be isolated to just the UBE, but if it happens in BSFNs called by an APPL, it can cause issues in other un-related APPLs that the user may be running.

Back