issues with new application versions

jgvargas

jgvargas

Hi all.
Could you help me to solve this problem?,please.
I created versions for the application P31113, but when i am trying to run this application with the new version , the application doesn't take the Process Options values. I did tests with old versions, and these old versions are running without any problem
i thought that the problem was in the process option, but i reviewed these configs and all is well, both versions has the same values in the Process Option.
The tests were made in the two fat clients, two web clients, and i had the same problem.
And I saw other problem, when i opened the order detail, the previous windows doesnt send the values to the order detail window, this windows only show the order number in the order detail, and it doesn't let to show the work order detail.

Please, if do you have any tips that could help me?, please, you don't doubt to share this information.

Regards

Did you check in the version detail if the prompting was set to 1 (blind Execution) and not blank (no processing option)

Yes, I checked it,
i reviewed the following points:
-I matched the process option of two version, a version is working and a version is not working, i had the same issue in the new version.
-I reviewed the Version details for new version.
-I did the check-out and check-in for the objects P31113, T31113.
- I was debugging the application, and only i found that is not recovering the Process Option values.

now, this issues are happening on other applications, when i created new application versions.

Back