E9.2 Is there a way to generate multiple lines at p43060 at one step ?

Mkarim

Is there a way to generate multiple lines at p43060 at one step instead of keep clicking on OK at order release
like for an example I have selected 20 lines to be generated to quotation and they are all common with the same supplier so what i need is to select them then click generate with the same information at the order release one time instead of appearing 20 times

if there is no solution with the standard way , is there a way with the orchestrator , I m using 9.2 version

Is there a way to generate multiple lines at p43060 at one step instead of keep clicking on OK at order release
like for an example I have selected 20 lines to be generated to quotation and they are all common with the same supplier so what i need is to select them then click generate with the same information at the order release one time instead of appearing 20 times

if there is no solution with the standard way , is there a way with the orchestrator , I m using 9.2 version
Hello Karim,

By using standard functionality its not possible, we have to release line-by-line only. May be can you try exploring Orchestration - iterate thru option?

Thanks

I have written an orchestration to generate purchase orders from approved requisitions using an orchestration. The application stack service api gives you the control to click select the lines you want to release and click the ok button the required number of times. You can ready about the api here Application Stack Service.

I have written an orchestration to generate purchase orders from approved requisitions using an orchestration. The application stack service api gives you the control to click select the lines you want to release and click the ok button the required number of times. You can ready about the api here Application Stack Service.
Can you please give your contact details , we have a same requirement

You can also use a specific version of the P4310 to find the approved Requisitions, select all the lines of all approved ORs by status XXX. And Press COPY w/ the setup to Copy to OPs. And you can also use this specific version in the orchestration as a form request and a loop.

Dear all,
a quick update concerning this thread. I opened a SR to Oracle asking them about an estimated horizon of release of the fix to BUG:31235085 but the answer was "no exact date from the development team". My team and I evaluated then the custom intervention on P43060 and found an acceptable compromise with the development technicians. They basically created a custom button, visible or invisible based on a new PO of P43060, that simulates at the code level the sequence OK, OK, OK, etc. (suppressing any warning meanwhile) according to the selected Purchase Requisition rows. The final step (PO conversion through Form Exit or Close button and Confirm) has not been changed and the user manually completes the procedure as always done.
It is not the cleanest possible intervention and does not automate the whole process but it is not invasive, it can be switched off if needed and most importantly our Purchasing Department has greatly appreciated this new time-saving feature.

Back