Is there a FASTR master data file?

frankieg73

I would like to purge excess FASTR versions.

World Writers were purged a few months ago - we gathered a list of all versions where the F98301.DEVCD is older than 18 months ago OR the F98301.DEVED is older than 18 months ago. We then worked with the users to determine if any of these versions were to be saved, and we deleted the unclaimed versions.

I'd like to perform something similar with the FASTRs, but I haven't found a master file yet. Is there a FASTR master file that includes the last update date and/or the last execution date?

We are using World A7.3

Thanks,

Chris A.

There is a Report Manager G98RMGR (J98570, 570P, 600 & 640), I believe it w as available in A7.3, that does a very nice job at keeping DW, WW, FASTR & STAR reports clean.

Thanks,
Nichelle

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Beh alf Of frankieg73
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Is there a FASTR master data file?

I would like to purge excess FASTR versions.

World Writers were purged a few months ago - we gathered a list of all vers ions where the F98301.DEVCD is older than 18 months ago OR the F98301.DEVED is older than 18 months ago. We then worked with the users to determine if any of these versions were to be saved, and we deleted the unclaimed versi ons.

I'd like to perform something similar with the FASTRs, but I haven't found a master file yet. Is there a FASTR master file that includes the last upda te date and/or the last execution date?

We are using World A7.3

Thanks,

Chris A.

-Chris A. Systems Analyst III/Developer JDE Enterprise One 8.11

A quick question, will this process Archive the versions (DW, STAR, FASTR, WW)? If yes, then can you please guide me to get it, coz, I only can see the processing options asking whether to delete, but never have seen any Processing Option asking to make Archive.

Back