Invoice Printed, On Sales Order, but Not in Customer Ledger

KKJ70

Well Known Member
Hello All!

I have just finished updating the invoice print template R42565 to accomodate our forms. Everything went as expected in our test environment. The version was promoted to our live (PD) environment. The form printed just beautifully, but it is not showing up in the Customer Ledger Inquiry (F03B11). A review of the Sales Order file (F4211) shows the invoice number, type, date, just as it should.

Currently, we are adding the sales tax via Standard Invoice Entry (SIE) until we get tax completely setup, but can not do so since the invoice is not available in SIE.

Any ideas why the invoice will now show up in Customer Ledger Inquiry / Standard Invoice Entry?

~Kelli

Kelli,
We are on JDE8.0 and the invoice does not show in the customer ledger until Sales Update has processed in Final mode - I would guess it would be the same in your version of JDE.
Vicki Hedrick
ERP8.0 SP23_X1, V5R4, thin client soon to start the upgrade to 9.0

[ QUOTE ]
Kelli,
We are on JDE8.0 and the invoice does not show in the customer ledger until Sales Update has processed in Final mode - I would guess it would be the same in your version of JDE.
Vicki Hedrick
ERP8.0 SP23_X1, V5R4, thin client soon to start the upgrade to 9.0

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, duh .. that makes sense!
blush.gif

Thanks Vicki for helping me get my head out.

Back