E9.2 Inventory transfers Batch number transaction cannot Post with error-Out of balance post (R09801)

• Thread starter john.nguyen@elevatetextil
  • Start date

john.nguyen@elevatetextil

Dear Friends,

I have the issue as below, please share me the solution if you have experience on it.
When I do the post batch number in R09801, it returned to error with "Out of balance post".
- I checked with P4113 and see that the IT transaction did not mapping "Unit price".
- The Journal Entry for this batch only has 1 line for amount (it should be 2 lines for balance).
=> I guess this may involved my customer service place the item before item completion with cost simulation and frozen.
But, I don't know how to resolve this.
Could you help me on that?

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• journey entry issue.pdf
    328.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Journal Entry.png
    Journal Entry.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
One way is to do the same transaction in test server and and note the generated lines.
Manually enter the missing lines in the inventory journal entry. After which, the batch will be in balance so that you can post.

One way is to do the same transaction in test server and and note the generated lines.
Manually enter the missing lines in the inventory journal entry. After which, the batch will be in balance so that you can post.
Hi Rauf,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I tried to manually insert the line is missing of balance cost in journal entry. It can post, but the item ledger doesn't mapping with this cost.
It means that the steps in item ledger(F4111) don't mapping the same with Journal entry table (F0911).
I'm not sure it's Ok or not.
Thank you

Can you show the IT inventory transaction?
Also do show the branch/plant constant for the associated inventory transaction.

As it is now not balance, suggestion would be to have the IT reversed out (and see whether F0911 will have the similar scenario), then add the balancing journal line to it to be posted accordingly (same account for balancing would do the trick).
This will ensure both IL and GL is balance.

Suspicion is the setup that can be explained further once seen the IT inventory transaction & branch/plant constant.

Back