Inventory adjustment BSSV Problem

Kishore03

Hi all,

i have develop on custom bssv object for inventory adjustment,in which when i pass multiple lines from my test class its only generate IA for last line in JDE. Suppose if i pass

Itemcode

103 then it create IA for Itemcode 103 only in P4114. Please any one help me to solve this issue.

Regards
Kishore

You really need to debug the stock application, get the logs, and make sure your bsfn calls match that of the stock app.

From what you say it looks like your functions is just called once from Service. Look at your BSSV specially for array handling and if its looping correctly.

Chan

HI,

I checked the debug logs and bssv logs , in which Line Number and Last JE Lines are not get inreamted and it remains same(Which is LNID 1 for First line and 2 for JELast Line)in each time i call EditLine MBF.So any specefic parameters i have to pass in Ediltline?,I passed Trasction type 2 and Process JE=1 and all necessary parameters like
MCU,LITM,DGL,TRDJ,UOM,Lot ,LOC,etc and getting batch number and job number sucessfully.

Regards
Kishore

Hello Kishore03,
In my custom bssv I do increment these values in bsfn
Code:
    for (int iLine = 0; iLine < voInternal.getIaDetails().size(); iLine++)
{
        dsDXT4114Z1C_F4114EditLine.setMnLineNumber(new MathNumeric(iLine));
        dsDXT4114Z1C_F4114EditLine.setMnPreviousLinenumber(new MathNumeric(iLine));
        dsDXT4114Z1C_F4114EditLine.setMnTransactionLineNumber(new MathNumeric(iLine));
        dsDXT4114Z1C_F4114EditLine.setMnLastJELine(new MathNumeric(iLine));
}

Regards

Back