Install Tool Release 8.95 L1

marco sanchez

Hi everyone , Im lookin for the manual to install tool release 8.95 L1, anyone have it?

Im in 8.11 toolrelease 8.95.L1, I have two web servers in cluster mode, but the current installation share the application server for all environment (PD, PY and DV) , I looking to separte each one, I need to use separate ini's and log's for each one.

I appreciate the help, thank's to all

Windows Server 2003
SQL Server 2000 SP4
E1 811 Tool Release 8.95.L1
Websphere and IBM HTTP Server for Web

Hi Marco,

It's not very clear what kind of documentation are you
looking for...

1. Tools 8.95 install?
2. MultiFoundation install?
3. How to install a new Enterprise server?
4. All of them?

Hi Sebastian,

I try to install a separate application server for PY and DV

I found the tool release 8.95 manual and yestarday I try to install the new application server, but the application server in Websphere appears unavailble, I think I forget to setup something, any idea?

Thanks for you help

If I got this right, you want to add a logic server for your PY. But no service pack chaanges.

I would put in a case to edwards for that.

You would need:
Base Logic Server setup instructions (make a plan, etc.)
The service pack specifc instructions for your release.

Then a followup instruction on how to change your JAS ini's and make the OCM changes for that environment. (change which logic server is used for PY)

Yep, I would do a case for that.

Thanks for respond,

no, I don't want put another logic server for PY, I got it a separte one, the case is , try to have a separte set of application server (AS_JS_...) for PY , PD and DV.

Because right now I got only one for all of them; so I'm little confuse with that.

I installed a new application server in different port, but when I start the websphere those news application appear unavailble and can't started.

Back