E9.2 Input Orchestrator out variable of iterate over

alfredorz

alfredorz

Well Known Member
Hi Friends,

I have a orchestrator that it iterate over a UDC and call other orchestrator with UDC records, it works fine. But now, I want pass a variable that is a input variable of main orchestrator, and it doesn't work.

1646144722444.png

But the problem is date_input mapped with dateIn is null allways, not get input value for main Orchestrator. I think it is because dateIn not is a parameter of UdcRecords that it iterate. But, Could I can pass value outside Iterator?

Best regards.

Hi Alfredo,

You have 2 options here:

1. Write a Groovy/JRuby script that will add the input from the main Orchestration and build an array
2. Use LEX to make the same, without scripting.

I hope this helps!

- Gustavo

Thanks @Gustavo Barizon !! What does mean LEX ?? and how could i doing it with LEX? could you send me an example?
Regards.
Edit: I think you refer to Logic Extensions right? we are in 9.2.4.3 so we haven't LEX until migrate to release 22 XD
So, have you a example for grovy with iterator and other input parameter?
Best regards.

Hi Friends,

I have a orchestrator that it iterate over a UDC and call other orchestrator with UDC records, it works fine. But now, I want pass a variable that is a input variable of main orchestrator, and it doesn't work.

View attachment 19290

But the problem is date_input mapped with dateIn is null allways, not get input value for main Orchestrator. I think it is because dateIn not is a parameter of UdcRecords that it iterate. But, Could I can pass value outside Iterator?

Best regards.
Hi,

Can you let me know how you passed the value from UDC Data Request to the Orch in an iterative manner? what are we supposed to enter in the Data Set Variable name. I have entered something as below but the system does not seem to take the value to my form request which follows this data request

1655708845118.png

Hola Alfredo
No sé si aún te sirva la respuesta, pero tu error se presenta debido al uso de la iteración, cuando usas esa opción solo te permite usar las variables sobre las cuales estas iterando, lo que puedes hacer por medio de un custom groovy agregar lo que tienes en la variable de entrada a cada una de las líneas resultantes de la UDC o dentro del ORCH sobre el que estas iterando consultar la variable adicional que necesitas.

Si aún tienes necesitas ayuda con este tema contactamos.

Att: Mario (Qualita)

Hi,

Can you let me know how you passed the value from UDC Data Request to the Orch in an iterative manner? what are we supposed to enter in the Data Set Variable name. I have entered something as below but the system does not seem to take the value to my form request which follows this data request

View attachment 19344
Hi @Puthran
Not is necessary defines it a variable, you need define only the name, the system internally set a variable iterator:
ServiceRequestUDC.png ServiceRequestParams.png UDCIterator.png

Hola Alfredo
No sé si aún te sirva la respuesta, pero tu error se presenta debido al uso de la iteración, cuando usas esa opción solo te permite usar las variables sobre las cuales estas iterando, lo que puedes hacer por medio de un custom groovy agregar lo que tienes en la variable de entrada a cada una de las líneas resultantes de la UDC o dentro del ORCH sobre el que estas iterando consultar la variable adicional que necesitas.

Si aún tienes necesitas ayuda con este tema contactamos.

Att: Mario (Qualita)
Gracias @BetoJDE (Mario), investigaré cómo realizar el custom groovy. Sino ya te preguntaré, maestro ;)
Un saludo.

Back