Hyperlink for BIP output

SL922

I need to create a hyperlink for a external web site in BIP Word template
I found this doc - Unable To Embed Hyperlink Within Text in an RTF Template Doc ID 2336537 1 but it is not clear
Please let me know if you have any related samples or docs to share / demo how to create hyperlink in BIP

Thanks
BIP Desktop 11.1.1.9.0

I need to create a hyperlink for a external web site in BIP Word template
I found this doc - Unable To Embed Hyperlink Within Text in an RTF Template Doc ID 2336537 1 but it is not clear
Please let me know if you have any related samples or docs to share / demo how to create hyperlink in BIP

Thanks
BIP Desktop 11.1.1.9.0
I was able to find the answer and would like to cancel this post. Thanks for your attention & support

In word, you can find / insert hyperlink which allow you to put the description of the hyperlink and the web site address.
Please let me know if you still a problem I can create a step by step instruction.
Thanks

In word, you can find / insert hyperlink which allow you to put the description of the hyperlink and the web site address.
Please let me know if you still a problem I can create a step by step instruction.
Thanks
Can we put a hyperlink in a picture so when user click the picture then the link web site will be displayed?
Please let me know if anybody did this before.
Oracle Bi Publisher Desktop 11.1.1.9.0

Back