How to skip blank page?

Wong

Hi, do anyone knows how to skip a blank page where there are only header title and page footer were printed. I going to print a DO which it generate 2 pages, 1st page with 10 records of item display while 2nd page is blank. I want to skip out the 2nd blank page which it suppose to print 1 page instead of 2 pages. I try to hide the header title and page footer but it still get a blank page printed. So do anyone have any idea or suggestion how to end the printing after the 1st page print complete or skip the blank page. Thanks.

Hello Wong,
could you attach your PDF? Have you got any hide sections? Perahps your "body" section is too large and part of the last one of 1st page is printed in 2nd page. OW doesn't "trim" the blank over and bottom edit fields and, it doesn't hide blank fields.

Yes, finally i get to found the problem. There is actually a section after the body part which cause the blank page. So in this case i suppress the section from printing instead of hiding the object print in that section. Anyway thanks for yours sharing.

Back