How to setup Gmail, to do not send Out of Office message to JDEList and its e-mail subscribers?

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
How to setup Gmail, to do not send Out of Office message to JDEList and its e-mail subscribers?

Hi Readers of this board,

Does anybody know, how to setup Gmail, to do not send Out of Office message to JDEList and its e-mail subscribers after all received post from JDEList?

I do not want to disturb the community of JDEList with this Auto-Replies, but I am doubt, how to setup Gmail to prevent this.

I should set this feature, when I am out of office - but it will has this undesired side-effect
frown.gif

OK, this issue for me still is not current (!!!***URGENT***!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
), because I have as many job, as I do not know, when will I have chance to have some holidays.

Thanks in advance your tips & Regards,

Zoltán

Re: How to setup Gmail, to do not send Out of Office message to JDEList and its e-mail subscribers?

Are you referring to Vacation responder within Gmail? Can you check the box by "Only send a response to people in my Contacts"?

Re: How to setup Gmail, to do not send Out of Office message to JDEList and its e-mail subscribers?

This would be a good suggestion/setup as every day i have to delete tons of out of office reply from jdelist in my inbox.

Chan

Back