How to set the work order that status is 92 appear in p4021

uijalnehs

The work order is partial complete.The status is 92. The work order is disappeared in P4021
Quatity available is increased
I changed the status to 40, this work order is appear in p4021
In Supply/Demand Inclusion Rules,the 40 and 92 of work order is 1 for MRP and S&D Rule Version.
Is it error ?
I want the work order that is 92 status is appear in P4021.
How to do ?

Normally this is controlled thru the Processing option of the program. Look for P4021 and you should be able to find it.

Chan

This is controlled by the supply & demand inclusion rules (P34004). Check p rocessing options of P34004 for work order types (max 5).
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential an d is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the perso n to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are n ot authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, pl ease notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Hi Rana, Rob:
Thank you very much for your responses.
I tested it by your suggestions.This does not work.
But i found some clues.
In item help. It describes:Any status change from 90 through 99 triggers the system to automatically update the completion date.
I think it is the reason.

Back