How to Set Language of Row Description in a Financial Row Report

Alain Cloutier

I must starting from the code language post good description. I use a vocabulary override on my report for column heading. After the deployment the test are conclusive except that there is of Row Report description is always in the language by défaut(english) I must translate into French. Then I checked on Knogledge Garden and I found this .
E1: GDR: How to Set Language of Row Description in A Financial Row Details Carryforward: SOLUTION ID: 200960077 E1: GDR: How to Set Language of Row Description in A Financial Row Carryforward EXIT: Users are unable to apply vocabulary overrides for different language descriptions to financial row carryforwards. What options are available for printing row descriptions in year alternate language? SOLUTION: One workaround that has been successful is to set literals in the Vent: C Tabular Station-wagon such that yew SL Language Preference = ' x' then TC Been worth = Constant Language. STEPS: . Create has Financial Row carryforward. Set vent rules in C Tabular Break to replaces Constant TC|Description with other text Yew SL LanguagePreference is equal to < Blank > TC [ constant text ]: Description = [ variable with replaced text ] End Yew SPECIFIC TO: EnterpriseOne
I applied that to my code and that still does not function, is what somebody has met this
Thank excuse my english is not very well

Back