How to make a copy of Standard Business Function

MumbaiBlues

Hi All,
I have a requirement to make a copy of Standard Business Function i.e "F3111 WO Issues End Document" (B3102270) and make some modifications in it.

As of now the method which I have followed is:
1)Created a dummy BFSN With the name as B3102270A and attcahed the Datastructure to it i.e D3102270.
2)Opened the Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003.
3)From "Open" option of the File opened the Source of BFSN "B3102270.c" and selected Save as "B3102270A.c".
4)For the header file followed the similar procedure.
5)After saving the .c and .h files,I build the Bussiness Function,while build it gave me 79 Warnings and displayed "Built Successfully".

Is the Procedure right and is it feasible to go ahead with 79 Warnings.If not can you please share the information related to make a copy of Standard C Business Function.Can you please help me with this?

Regards,
MumbaiBlues.

I would tell you if it was a NER u wanted to do then it would have woked fine. Whtever u have done so far would work only if all the variables and its scope are wel defined as in originals . juts check the same. probably use the new built CBSFN in an application which uses t old one ,check for functionlity .

Mumbai,

When you created the dummy bsfn, what did you name the actual function name in the bsfn design aid? I am talking about the function name that corresponds to "F3111 WO Issues End Document". The value you keyed in there needs to replace the old function name in both the .c and .h files of your new function. There is also a reference to the .h toward the beginning of the .c (in an #include statement). This needs to be changed to reflect your new .h.

Hope I made that clear enough. Good luck.

Hi JMR,

I have changed the BFSN name in .c file,however i didnt get any reference in .h file. So, I havent changed it.

Thanks a lot....
Regards,
Sonal.

Back