How To Handle Decimal Field in BSSV

smss

I am working on a bssv and have to use AG( Amount Gross) and when I am testing the service it allows me to populate the values but the data structure is not getting the value. I defined it as MathNumeric and another field DOCO is coming perfect. Is there anything special I need to do with decimal Math Numeric fields like amount etc..
E900 TR8.98

What type did you define for amount in the published service? remember to convert from primitive data type to JDE data type.

Chan

I did change it from primitive to JDE data type. It compiles fine and when I try to test it even shows the amount field to enter as Math Numeric (Currency, Decimal and value) and then when I stop the debugger the vo ( value object input) shows a NULL for this field. However, DOCO which is defined identical shows up. I was wondering if we have to do anything special to address mathnumeric itesm that have decimals. Also, I changed the data structure to the bsfn and added a string to replace the amount to a string. However, the new call to this business function does not show the new string field. If I can get help in one of these that would be great.
SMSS

DOCO is not identical both are different types. Tuen ON your BSSV debug and see whats getting pass in that will give you more info on whats happening.

Chan

The problem is that even though I pass in the value for AG while testing it does not come into the value object. It shows NULL for the amount. However, DOCO value is coming out ok. I did debug and was not sure how to bring the value for IG to show up.

Is there any update on this , how was this resolved. We are having a similar issue where the mnSegmentNumber during sales order creation through BSSV , expects a mathnumeric value, we are passing a Integer value from our ecommerce website, but a NULL is getting passed . There is code inside the standard BSSV to do the data transformation if integer is passed in , but NULL gets passsed inside the datastructure.

ValueObject oracle.e1.bssv.J4200010.valueobject.InternalSOManageDeliverWrapperC2:

SzSegmentValue: 140

MnParentSegmentNumber: NULL

=============================================,

Hi smss, could you write your code? AmountGross in public class shoud be BigDecimal and map internaly to MathNumeric (as instance of MathNumeric). How do you doing?

Regards.

Back