How to check a checkbox in grid when users click on an image in a grid column?

Andrew2009

Well Known Member
How to detect which icon was pushed in a grid?

I have a grid that has image icons in a few columns. All of these icons will call a button since 95% of the logic is the same. In this button, I want to figure out which icon was pushed so I'll do something different depends on the icon (the other 5%). How do I figure out which icon was pushed please? Any technique or trick you recommend? Thanks

JDE 9.2
 
Last edited:

Larry_Jones

Legendary Poster
The icons are in a grid column, right?
So ... set a identifying flag in a variable in each of the grid column clicked events.
The value of the variable will tell you which grid column (icon) was clicked.
 
Top