How does Address Book Masking can effect Mailing Name??

dsksai123

I have created a custom table and placed MLNM field. Inserted the data and tried to display it in a report it worked fine i DV but it displaying blank values in Production can any one help me...

... can any one help me...

Probably not without more information.

How is the custom table populated? Has the custom table been created in production? Does the custom table have the correct access in production? How is the data extracted from the custom table and displayed in the report? Do you have any debug logs? What is your system configuration?

Yes custom table is created in Production. We have access to production. Business view is on that custom table so we kept BC value and directly displaying BC values in the report.

I'm not sure how you expect a diagnosis of the issue and help or a potential resolution with the information you have provided. Ask yourself if you were providing help to someone "what information would you need?". Help us to help you.

You left out a lot of vital information. You will need to provide details. If you don't know how to get the details and there is no one in your organisation that can help you, ask in a post.

How is the custom table populated? The event rules or code for the process would be a good start.
How is the data extracted from the custom table and displayed in the report? Again, the event rules or code for the process would be a good start.
Do you have any debug logs? This is a pretty basic need for working out what the problem is.
What is your system configuration? This is needed as the foundation for providing help - you wouldn't build a house without building a foundation first.

Most members have their "day jobs" too and make time to provide help to others. You can show you appreciation of this by limiting the time they have to put into helping you. One way you can do this is by providing as much appropriate detail as you can. This includes what you have done to resolve the problem yourself and why it didn't work, what happened. It also includes what searches you have done for information (ie JDEList, manuals, etc.) and what you found and why it did not help. It also includes your system configuration, any code (event rules, c-code, etc.) and debug logs (probably not the entire log but the part which demonstrates the problem).

Hi dsksai123,

Which Record doesn't display data for MLNM might be it have Address Book Masking Role. Thats the reason it displayed Blanks when you ran the Report.
Once remove that Role and assign role as JDE - JDE then it will work fine.

Thanks,
Anuradha.

Back