E9.2 How do I check to see the version of E1 that we're running?

MonsterCable

Also, could modules potentially have different versions then the software? Could I for example have AP running in 9.1 and AR running in 9.2? Or would they all have the same version?

Per your signature you know what Application Version and Tools Release you're running ;)

Background:
Application Release constitutes the basic objects like application (sales order, purchase order), reports, tables, business functions etc.
Tools Release is the underlying technology that will ensure communication between each server / applications / database / application server etc.

Your system version consists of both.
You can see the Tools Release version by clicking on ? and About in any JDE Application.
To view your Application Release do this:
Login to JDE and fast path to GH9011 On the right hand side expand Environment and then double click on 'Release Master'
Click Find.
The first column of the grid (will most likely be E920 in your case) tells your application release.

No you cannot mix and match different application release versions. You cannot partially upgrade. That said its common for many objects to not be touched by an upgrade so there may be no difference between the 9.1 and 9.2 version of a given object.

So, if your release says E920 how do you tell if you are on Release 21, Release 22, or whatever?

No such thing as release 21, release 22 = Tools 9.2.6 + UN6, and you get a fancy new page that says Release 22.

Is there a way to see the fancy new page that says Release 22 if you have other My Content > My Pages enabled like Msg Center and My Worklist enabled without disabling them all?

I have found the Application Update (UN) in the Windows Client EnterpriseOne Life Cycle Tools > System Administration Tools > System Installation Tools > Software Updates > [P96470] Application Software Updates [W96470A] Work with Software Updates (V9670A). I also see it in E1 via GH9612 Software Updates > Work with Software Update - Web; Software Update Type 02 - Application Software Update.

Back