Hover Form and ShowPopup System Function not working

BOster

BOster

Legendary Poster
I am having trouble getting a custom Hover Form and the system function ShowPopUp to work. I am getting the following when I click on the little Orange Box:

"An exception has been caught by the Web client. Please contact your system administrator. See log for details. Exception id =Exception_2015-04-02 11:02:06.393_BOSTER java.lang.NullPointerException"

I have read the guide or at least what I could find and I am unclear on a couple of things, I'll start with the first:

If I am using the system function ShowPopUp on a grid column's "Mouse is Hovered" event do I still need to set anything up in P958973 and P958974?

Never mind I figured out why I was getting that particular error.

To answer my own question it doesn't appear you have to set anything up in P958973 or P958974 if using the system function Show PopUp. I was getting my error because I edited an APPL locally without checking out, added a test message form, added some stuff to it and then used the show popup function. Something wasn't working so I did a get on the APPL to revert back to original specs and re-added the message form. Well, this edit/get didn't completely delete the old specs of the original message form I created earlier and when I created a new message form (it had the same Wxxxxx name) it kind of "combinded" the specs that were not supposed to be there (because I did a get on the object) with the specs of the new form I just added and something was mis-matched. I view this as a bug in FDA/OMW but.... any way.

Back