Hi I want to create XML file from the JDE using B4303900 or B34A1190. Can anyone help

sakthikannan

Hi I want to create XML file from the JDE using B4303900 or B34A1190. Can anyone help me.

I have an requirment I tried those business function. But I don't know where the file location have to map and where it will generates. Please help me incase screenshots may help me. Urgent.

Thnaks

Regards
sakhi

If you look at the .h file for B34A1190 it should be pretty self explanatory. I have not used this BSFN but a cursory look at the functions for the BSFN and a quick peak at the code I think the function call XMLWriteToFile has the following structure and will write to the file you specify.

Code:
typedef struct tagDSD34A1190D
{
  ID                idDoc;                               
  JCHAR             szFileName[257];                     
  JCHAR             cErrorCode;                          
  JCHAR             cSuppressErrorMessage;               
  JCHAR             szErrorMessageID[11];                
} DSD34A1190D, *LPDSD34A1190D;

Basically this BSFN is a wrapper around the Xerces APIs (actually JDE's wrappers for the Xerces APIs). You will be creating the XML "file" in memory. When you call XMLWriteToFile it will write the contents of the buffer containing the XML data to the szFileName you specify.

If you are comfortable in C you might find using the JDE Xerces APIs directly easier than the BSFN wrappers.

Back